Tuesday 22 November 2011

Half Price Sale

It's only just over a month to Giftmas. Last posting day for UK Standard Parcels is Wed 14th December. So until Sunday 11th December I'm having a half price sale. Any of the paintings listed as available on this site are half the listed price, plus postage, and I promise to post them before the 14th December. Or you can collect them from me, or sometimes Rob can bring them into central London and meet you there to hand them over, or you might have a friend coming to the area who can pick it up for you.

So click here and choose one. Or see which paintings in the price ranges linked at the side suit you and your budget. Comment on the painting's post to express an interest in a given work (and show others that it might be taken!) and I'll get back to you by email or Twitter or something. Most people so far have paid by cash, Paypal or direct bank transfer, so I can take all those.

I think that's everything, isn't it?

Then I will have space for MOAR PAINTING and can do MOAR MOAR MOAR!

Wheeee!

1 comment:

  1. I would like to buy Swirl. (katyha on twitter)

    ReplyDelete